Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not funny





1 I am reading "In Cold Blood" by Truman Copote. It is exceeding my expectations. 2 The Rhianna and Eminem song about abusive relationships made me cry in my car randomly yesterday. (For the record, I've never been in a physically abusive relationship. It's just a good song.) 3 Borders is great but too many people know it. Too crowded. Too loud. 4 The bruise on my finger has grown astronomically, both in its annoyance and its size. 5 Grad school....having thoughts about it. 6 Self-realizations are not fun, according to me. They're scary mostly. 7 Staring a new blog with Laura. Here's a teaser: It's called "Free Bean." Look out. 8 The most exciting part about not liking my job is knowing I won't be there forever. 9 Can you spell the contraction "will not" as "wont" and "won't"? It seems the apostrophe has become obsolete. 10 If there was a Gilmore convention, I'd go. 11 A dear friend moved to Miami for school. Lucky girl. 12 Elle made me watch "Jersey Shore." I puked. 13 I want to find a decent, quiet place to enjoy a beer and read a book. Suggestions? 14 I can't end on no. 13 becuase I hear it's unlucky.

No comments: