Thursday, January 20, 2011

JFK=Just For Kicks

I'm moving to Borgomanero, Italy today to be a live-in nanny for a family. I plan to post pretty regularly now that my life probably will be a bit more exciting. I don't have much to say at the moment because I'm not there yet, but my flight to Milan is delayed at JFK so I have time to post nonsense.

1. Listening to Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You" 2. Have onion breath 3. People love complaining about a couple hours taken from there lives 4. I'm nervous but on the surface I'm calm and ready 5. Ima miss youzall 6. My wrist has fallen asleep 7. I no longer have a cell phone and probably won't for several days...I feel odd 8. Yes, I am still reading "Infinite Jest" and its title has never felt so profound as I lug it across the world and only hope to finish it before my year is up 9. For having an English degree, I have a surprisingly slow reading pace and low reading comprehension 10. For having an English degree, I am surprisingly mediocre at spelling 11. For having an English degree, I have a surprisingly meager library 12. For having an English degree, I am surprisingly willing to admit I don't know everything 13. I hope I get to eat real pasta tonight...I mean real pasta

No comments: